Our Client is a leader in the AI space that offers business-critical solutions for customers in energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, finance, aerospace, defense, and security. A highly awarded company recognized for cutting-edge technology, Our Client develops AI-powered, cyber-physical software for the safety, security, reliability, and optimization of IT, OT, and the Industrial IoT.
What you would be doing as a Front-End Developer
- Cross-team collaboration with product, design, engineering, and data science teams to visualize, architect, and implement new products from concept to delivery
- Contribute to multiple applications and special products at various stages, including design, implementation, unit testing, and deployment
- Develop and maintain architecture, design patterns, and components utilizing the latest web technologies
- Support the production team to develop and ensure real-time availability of our applications and data feeds
The Core Requirements for the Front-End Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience contributing to the development of large-scale web applications, either as a front-end or full-stack web developer
- 2+ years of experience using an SPA framework such as Angular, React, etc.
- Expertise in CSS3/HTML5 and the latest ECMAScript language specs (ES2015+)
- Ability to deliver high-quality user interfaces from wireframes and/or high-fidelity mockups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with overlapping deadlines
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and ability to explain technical details to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with object-oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Familiarity with modern web application design architectures and patterns
- Strong knowledge of how the front-end communicates with and ties to external REST APIs and RTC services
- Experience with cloud deployments and/or services — AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience working with CI systems and tools — Jenkins, Gitlab, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience using product management software such as Jira, Trello, etc.
- Familiarity with mobile-first, responsive web techniques
- Strong knowledge of the latest web techniques in security, state management, client-side storage, caching, bundling, etc
- Experience using CSS pre-processor languages such as Sass, Less, etc.
- Experience developing in a native mobile and/or desktop environment
What in it for you as a Front-End Engineer?
- Work with some of the most experienced and brightest minds in the AI space
- Strong compensation package includes company stock incentive plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes 401k
- Professional, collaborative environment that fosters person and professional growth
- Work on leading edge products and technologies