Our client is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. They are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners.
They are seeking a Senior Full Stack Senior Software Engineer with Golang expertise. This is a position for a very experienced and skillful software developer. Because the mission often involves integrating software that was not made to work together, they need to understand the way software works across platforms to help define opportunities for integration. This position requires an engineer that can work with minimal direction but maintain strong adherence to coding standards and best practices. Because of their exceptional skills, they are expected to help mentor other developers.
Core Requirements for the Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Programming and a minimum of 5 years of experience extensive software development
- Extensive experience working in agile environment with Golang, Vue.js
- Ability to support legacy .Net Framework code base
- Demonstrated strong fundamental knowledge of development and design patterns
- A fundamental understanding of service oriented and microservice architectures, principles, and patterns.
- Ability to mentor less experienced developers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with automated unit and integration testing and test-driven design.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Electron
Benefits of joining our client’s company for the Senior Software Engineer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Challenging and professional work environment with opportunity for growth
- Leading edge technology and commitment to providing the best tech to their employees
- A chance to lead and mentor junior developers
Core Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer
- Implement and design stateless software services
- Design, develop and implement new business capabilities and deliver business value
- Integration of software systems that were not necessarily designed to work together
- Maintain and improve the performance and reliability of existing software
- Work in a collaborative agile development environment
- Mentor less experienced software engineers
If you are ready to join a company that is out to transform the radiology industry, apply today!