Our client is America’s largest local commerce network, driving over $3 billion of sales and 100 million transactions annually. Its mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. They offer an all-in-one payment, loyalty, and marketing automation platform that brings more customers to local businesses. Founded in 2011, they’re is backed by Lightspeed, DCM, Menlo Ventures, HarbourVest, and others. Together, #LoveLocal.
As part of the Engineering team, their mission is to deliver applications that impact and improve the day-to-day lives of small business owners and consumers using our products across our network. In this role you’ll plan, design, and implement new features in our merchant and consumer applications, impacting both our in-store and out-of-store experiences.
Our client is in search of a willing and passionate Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience turning code into product. You demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep up with the latest technologies. You have developed and maintained multiple full-stack web applications throughout the entirety of their lifecycle. You want to tackle tough technical challenges and have a desire to impact local businesses and communities.
What you get to go do as a Software Engineer at this company
- Own, design, and code product initiatives from start to finish for our complex payment products
- Maintain a high level of quality in our codebases through well-written automated tests, good architecture and code review practices
- Work collaboratively with designers, PMs, QA, Analytics and Support to ensure our products’ quality.
- Always be shipping software
What you need to be successful as the Software Engineer
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with Python and building API’s
- Strong team player – We work in small product teams that work very closely together and are constantly collaborating in order to move as fast as possible
- Commitment to testing, code reviews, updating dependencies and general best practices.
What’s in it for you at this cool company?
- They offer a competitive compensation package
- A fun and innovative culture with a team-oriented environment
- Offers full health, vision and dental
- You get to be a part of a company that impacts local business in the best ways