Founded just ten years ago, our client is now one of America's largest local commerce networks. Their top priority is providing the tools small businesses need to build consumer loyalty, ranging from payment systems to marketing platforms. Our client wants to ensure that local businesses and their communities establish a relationship with the people around them, allowing everyone to succeed!
As the Software Engineer, your mission is to deliver applications that impact and improve the day-to-day lives of small business owners and consumers using our products across our network. In this role, you’ll plan, design, and implement new features in our client's merchant and consumer applications, impacting both their in and out-of-store experiences.
What's in it for you at this fast-growing, team-oriented company?
- A competitive compensation package
- This job comes with equity
- Help small businesses and communities thrive!
- This is a fully remote position
Primary Responsibilities of the Software Engineer
- Deliver applications that impact and improve day to day lives of small business owners and consumers using their product
- Own, plan, design, and implement new features in their merchant consumer applications, impacting both their in and out-of-store experiences.
- Keep up with the latest technologies
- Maintain a strong eye for software design
- Tackle tough technical challenges and have a desire to impact local businesses and communities
- Maintain a high level of quality in our client's codebases through well-written automated tests, good architecture, and code review practices
- Work collaboratively with designers, PMs & QA to ensure that the products are the best that they can be
- Consistently ship software
Primary Requirements for the Software Engineer
- A B.S. or greater in computer science or related field (such as math, physics, or engineering) and strong CS fundamentals
- Experience working with teams: our clients utilizes small product teams that work very closely together and are constantly collaborating in order to move as fast as possible
- Experience with developing and maintaining multiple Full Stack web applications throughout the entirety of their lifecycle