Our client offers a portfolio intelligence platform where asset owners and asset managers interact with their investments and with each other. They help investors enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication via visualization and automation. Our client provides much-needed comprehensive solutions for the multi-asset class portfolio with a single platform.
They’re currently on the hunt for a someone to join as a Software Engineer, you will be given a unique level of responsibility and autonomy to get things done and deliver tangible results. You will be a pivotal part of one of our many small development teams and will work closely with a Senior Engineer and Product Manager to deliver a large product with direct business impact.
What’s in it for YOU?
- The chance to join a fast-paced team that will mentor and support you as you take on challenging projects.
- 80% employer paid medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and families, plus free services for on-demand primary care and access to mental health specialists.
- Monthly reimbursement for any gym/fitness activity of your choosing.
- Ability to come to the office 2x per week but for truly exceptional people who want to be fully remote, there may be flexibility.
- A plethora of team-building activities, including an annual summit, trivia nights, community service days, camping trips, and more!
What You Get to Come Do
- Independently transform ambiguous requirements into robust software solutions and drive them to implementation.
- Deliver full feature user stories, in short iterations, that delight our customers.
- Work with Product Managers make sure engineering tasks always align with business goals.
- Grow your software development skills using Functional and Object-Oriented principles while using our client’s tech stack including: Scala, SQL, AngularJS, and Kubernetes.
- Learn how to build an application “Cloud First” and gain expertise in running an enterprise scale platform in AWS.
What You Need to Succeed!
- 2+ years post graduate experience working in small, high growth dev teams.
- Able to architect complete self-contained solutions to user stories leveraging existing and novel technology.
- Independently write clean, readable, and well-structured code.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to make frequent use of them.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment within known contexts.
- Personal interest in capital markets, finance and investing (even if you’ve never traded stock).