Our client has been headquartered in Anaheim, California for over 35 years, and is recognized as a leading developer and manufacturer of professional Audio Visual system products. They were founded with a corporate philosophy that promotes concepts of Service, Support and Solutions. The products they are developing are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Each product is carefully engineered to provide best-in-class performance, intuitive operation and exceptional reliability. The passion for their products is evidenced by the company culture which encourages innovation and provides opportunities for individual career growth. The teams for this company develop and release over 100 new products a year and continue to grow our vast patent portfolio.
Our Software Engineering team is a diversely rich and global group of technical and industry talents who follow agile principles while developing solutions for our customers goals and problem statements by developing software and services across mobile, desktop and cloud platforms.
As a Test Engineer on the team, you will be deeply integrated with the development and act as the first line of defense in identifying and resolving issues for the software. The team is responsible for developing new user interfaces and controls that impact many projects and new products corporate wide. The team thrives on interactivity and collaboration in a diverse environment.
What YOU get to go DO with this outstanding Audio Visual Technology leader!
- Validate new implementation against well defined acceptance criteria.
- Identify bugs within the code (“white-box” testing)
- Performance testing
- Collaborate with the cross functional on new designs
- Provide various analytics and bug tracking reports
- Create automation tests to validate UI for desktop applications, as well as, web pages.
- Regression test against upcoming browser releases.
- Participate in team meetings and provide feedback to product owners
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- BSCS or similar degree (transcripts required)
- Knowledge of object oriented design and programming principles.
- Experience using one of the following preferred: MS Test, Junit, White, Jasmine selenium.
- Experience using static and run-time profilers.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
What's in it for YOU?
- This company offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
- PTO – 4 Weeks Per Year. While you work, you’ll be accruing time off to use however you prefer. In addition to PTO, you’ll enjoy time off on holidays.
- You get access to our industry-leading product and technology training on the job.
- You’ll save big on company technology for your home with preferred Pricing on Technology Products and Service. Enjoy savings for yourself and your family!
- Tuition Reimbursement Assistance towards tuition, books, lab fees for courses at an accredited school.
- This is a hybrid occasional in office position. Employees must live within commutable distance to the office!