Our client is a data-driven marketing agency focused on strategy, creativity, and technology. Their goal is to create efficient marketing programs which inspire and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships between clients and their customers. They will relentlessly pursue creative and resourceful solutions in order to make long-term, positive solutions for their customers’ marketing needs. Our client has been rapidly growing, and they have a steady influx of new customers as well as increasing demands from their current customers.
As the Solutions Architect, your role is a blend of consulting, trends spotting, investigating, storytelling, and strategizing. You will be leading customers through the planning and implementing strategies to grow their digital maturity and align with strict organizational objectives. If you’re looking for a client-facing role and identify yourself as self-driven and results-oriented, this could be a perfect fit for you!
Why work for this ambitious agency?
- This is the opportunity to work with a very team-focused, employee-focused company! Our client wants their employees to learn, grow, and work with interesting customers
- Our client values a healthy work-life balance since they want their employees to have a life outside of the office, and have a flexible work from home schedule
- Bring your dog to work!
- A generous training budget that you can use to further your knowledge of next generation marketing, such as by attending seminars in other cities and states. This is your chance to travel while learning about the latest advancements to your field
Primary Responsibilities of the Solutions Architect
- Working closely with our client’s stakeholders to align and translate client challenges to actionable and quantifiable use cases
- Analyzing and understanding client’s marketing and advertising technology maturity and needs from a people/process/system perspective
- Using diagnostic tools such as benchmarking, maturity models, and other techniques to gather customer requirements
- Developing comprehensive multi-year digital transformation roadmaps
- Streamline and simplify difficult issues, using models and frameworks to create structured actions
Primary Requirements for the Solutions Architect
- A bachelor’s degree is required, and an advanced degree in a relevant business, solutions, or analytic field is a huge plus
- 7+ years in a client-facing role in solutions engineering, solutions sales, or client delivery
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital advertising, database, or advanced analytics solution
- Platform experience with CRM, Marketing Automation Systems, Customer Data Platforms, Data Lakes, ABM, and Marketing Analytics
- A history of autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders