Come work with us at recruitAbility! We are changing the recruiting game and looking to grow our team. recruitAbility is paving the way for how recruiting firms find, develop and retain talent. We’re looking for a high-energy Sourcing Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator to join our team, someone who works hard and loves to win. Our values drive everything we do; check them out at therecruitability.com.
You will be a key member of our growing Technical Recruiting company, playing a key role in helping us run efficiently in a high-performance environment while also helping us build the groundwork to scale and grow! Your mission will be to provide a constant flow of high-quality candidates to our Recruiters and enable them to be productive and operate more efficiently overall.
Our values drive everything we do.
- Live to Serve – Be a leader who serves others and is a continuous learner
- Accountability – Own it, accountability is everything; expect it from yourself and hold everyone to it
- Play to Win…As A Team – Always compete together
- 0% Drama – Keep it simple, be direct with every action
- Brutal Transparency – Strive for total transparency and honesty
Primary Responsibilities of the Sourcing Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator
- Take ownership of and responsibility for writing exciting and compelling Job Postings
- Post all jobs, ensuring a consistent and quality-oriented brand for our firm
- Make sure all posting stay refreshed and fine-tuned for the highest level of response rate
- Screen all incoming resume’s from your campaigns and direct high potential lead to the Recruiters for follow up and processing
- Foster relationships with the various vendors and get maximum value and training from each
- Assist front line Recruiters with candidate interview scheduling and various Recruiting Coordinator duties as assigned
- Help us build a great company and get involved in company plans and initiatives for growth
Primary Qualifications of the Sourcing Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator
- 2+ years experience as a Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator, or Sourcing Specialist
- Exceptional skills at writing compelling Ad Copy for Job Postings
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail
- You are a master at keeping yourself and others on the team organized
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you as a Sourcing Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator on our growing team?
- Compensation includes base salary, uncapped commissions plan with a sliding scale for top producers, and equity!
- Industry training on advanced processes and tools used by high-performance recruiters
- Unlimited vacation
- Employer-paid benefits
- Phone Allowance and paid expenses for making things happen
- Join a great team and enjoy happy hours, quarterly events, and general fun all the time!