Our client is a premier provider of visual marketing to clients across the US. They are looking for a Sr Digital Strategist to assess their current client offerings and expand them into the digital space.
You will provide the guidance needed to make intelligent choices in content, experience, and commerce for clients.
Always starting with business goals, you know how to uncover behavioral trends, unmet needs, cultural shifts, and competitive weaknesses – to inspire more effective campaigns. You work with their CX, Creative, Technology, and Commerce counterparts to guide ideas across a range of media including web, social, mobile, live events, and branded entertainment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead | Guide content strategy efforts by partnering closely with a cross-functional team to ensure adherence to digital and SEO best practices. Determine proper cadence, tone and governance across all digital and social channels.
- Develop | Produce channel-specific digital plans that build off a brand messaging strategy for ongoing and real-time efforts. Identify new and unique opportunities to reach new audiences: new websites, social networks, technologies, etc.
- Communicate | Provide a strategic rationale for new content opportunities across all digital and social channels.
- Organize | Collect and publish content in real-time at small footprint collection efforts as needed. Devise creative solutions to editorial challenges. Support measurement and optimization plan.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- A strong communicator | Provides strategic rationale for new content opportunities across all digital and social channels.
- Optimistic | Digs in and figures out how to work around problems. Takes care of self and team. Maintains balance of stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 7 years of digital marketing strategy experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
- Research, including outside the box thinking on how to locate and verify the information.
- Experience working on a cross-functional team.
- Strong communication skills with internal agency teams and external agency partners.
- Demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with retail brands.