Our client is an established global FinTech and RegTech platform. They provide award-winning, state of the art regulatory technology solutions and services to financial services companies. They are looking to bring on an HR Business Partnering to support business areas across the full spectrum of HR activities. The HR team is based in Ireland, therefore, this person must be able to work independently with responsibility. You will work on a variety of multi-disciplinary programs and projects to ensure appropriate delivery into respective business areas and regional markets.
- Implementation of projects covering organizational effectiveness, talent management, leadership coaching/ advisory, recruitment
- Support the business in driving an integrated Performance Management culture, supported by developing and providing performance management systems and tools.
- Develop and implement human resources policies, procedures, and programs
- Develop a program for an employee survey, engagement activities, CSR, and events.
- Work with the Dublin-based recruitment team in relation to all recruitment activities including local agency liaison, candidate screening, and interviewing global mobility, graduate recruitment, and internal relocation or secondment programs.
- Provide a full range of effective HR services including headcount management, orientation, performance management, salary review, bonus processes, and administration
- Manage the visa application process for all team members in the region
- Handle routine employee relations issues including grievance and disciplinary issues, ensuring cases are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, following best practice.
- Lead the HR set up of new markets in the region as required
- Analyze and report on staff turnover and work closely with Business Leaders on staff retention initiatives.
Required Experience, Skills & Education
- 5+ years strong HR Generalist Experience
- Professional HR Related Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Excellent use of Microsoft Suites
- Regular travel will be required for this role.
- The head office is based in Dublin, Ireland, the applicant must be available to travel to Dublin for 2 weeks of training and must have flexibility to work evenings when requested.
- Previous experience supporting a global team, specifically in multiple US states inclusive of New York, Massachusetts, California, and Canada is desirable
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programs, classroom and online, through
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you to see and assess your own career development and progress
- Competitive company benefits