Our client is a custom software development and digital innovation firm. Companies partner with them to rapidly build, launch, and scale forward-leaping, industry-shattering software products and digital platforms that create new revenue streams and sources of competitive advantage.
As an iOS Developer, you will work on a cross-functional team building new features. In this critical role, your clients will rely on you to solve their most complex technology challenges and deliver measurable business results.
Primary Responsibilities of the iOS Developer
- Develop custom iOS software – 70% coding, 30% application design. Write code for the application scaffolding and complex features. Make decisions on UI practices for optimal mobile experiences.
- Ensure applications are maintained with performance and scalability in mind.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement, diagnose issues and collaborate with other team members to resolve them.
- Break down work into assignable items, estimate effort, and schedule.
- Assign project tasks and issues for yourself and other team members.
- Review team members’ work and give constructive feedback on improvements.
- Develop junior team member’s ability to work through problems, interact with clients, and design practical solutions.
- Meet clients to give regular updates and ensure the team is staying tied to their needs.
- Create design documents and key artifacts for the project.
- Meet with operations leaders to discuss project goals, solution quality, schedule and progress, and the overall client relationship.
Primary Requirements for the iOS Developer
- Have real-world experience (2+ years) in Swift and Objective-C
- Have a varied mindset and skillset, with the ability to contribute to your team in other areas, like Android development, web backend, and/or frontend development.
- Write clean, maintainable code and are capable of building, debugging, profiling, and optimizing iOS Apps.
- Have knowledge of common iOS design patterns, memory management, UX, and a pragmatic understanding of Apple’s human interface guidelines.
What’s in it for you an iOS Developer for this fast-growing firm?
- If you are looking for real responsibilities, autonomy over your work, flexibility over your schedule, and the opportunity to deliver software that people use and rely on every day, then this is the career for you.
- A very competitive salary and generous benefits package, including company contribution to medical benefits for employees and their families
- A fun, flexible work environment, company-sponsored activities, and commit to providing each employee with job satisfaction by addressing core needs
- An opportunity to be a contributing member of an exciting team that has been continually recognized by Inc. and Texas Monthly as the best place to work
- Be challenged to deliver innovative solutions that make a lasting and significant impact on companies and industries
- Be empowered to make the decisions you need to be successful. Since every role is significant to the success of their clients, you’ll be given great responsibility and have the authority you need to deliver results
- This is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth