Based in Austin, Texas, our client is a rapidly-growing consulting firm that specializes in Artificial Intelligence strategy and custom product development. Their goal is to help companies come up with custom solutions and optimize their use of AI. They believe in a practical approach where they can apply their techniques creatively on new cases and provide consistent results. They work with customers ranging from big-box companies to tech startups, and are looking to disrupt the tech markets with exceptional products and revolutionary business models. Our client wants AI to be a more accessible tool for everyone. Their mission – Democratize AI!
To support a rapidly a expanding pipeline of cool project for a growing client base, they are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer who can oversee the complete lifecycle of their products, from ensuring project delivery and quality to client management.
What you will get to do as a Machine Learning Engineer
- you will sit at the cutting-edge of machine learning and software engineering.
- You will be responsible for designing and developing AI and machine learning applications for our growing client base.
- You will join a team of experienced engineers and entrepreneurs bringing practical AI solutions to the market. Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing machine learning models
- Running machine learning tests and experiments
- Evaluating new techniques and making technical recommendations
- Running numerous experiments in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Mentoring junior machine learning engineers to improve their technical skills
Core Requirements for a Machine Learning Engineer
- BS, Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience in machine learning or related field.
- Programming experience with Python, Java, or C++ and other leading-edge languages
- You should have strong programming skills and professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
- AI and Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Hard-working with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to get along with engineers at all levels
- You should take ownership over the things you build and be eager to learn new skills
- Any type of security clearance +++
What’s in it for you as a Machine Learning Engineer?
- Great compensation plan includes salary plus comprehensive benefits
- Experience working on a variety of leading-edge projects, in a variety of industries and for a variety of local Austin clients
- Work side by side with brilliant engineers applying AI to real-world problems
- Get access to a variety of health care options provides by recruitAbility.ai.
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture that’s professional and hardworking, that’s also fun, collaborative, and open!