Our client, a fast-growing cloud-based video conferencing SaaS located in Central Austin is seeking a talented, seasoned back-end developer with extensive AWS to build out our microservices architecture.
- 5+ years Commercial/Enterprise Server Software Development2+ years Python 2/3 or 2+ Years NodeJS (ES6+)
- 2+ years AWS experience
- AWS, server programming, databases, and cloud architectures
- Develop small, readable, unit-tested microservices with high availability and reliability using TypeScript or Python.
- Design messaging patterns between microservices using RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms.
- Stock options
- Ground floor opportunity with bonuses
- Highly profitable
- Cutting edge tech stack