As a Software Engineer, you will join the team of engineers responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that supports their customers. You will need to be forward-looking, embracing change while maintaining a pragmatic approach to software development life cycle requirements and timelines with a customer-first perspective. You will thrive in an agile team environment and collaborate effectively with all team members. You will contribute to achieving the team’s goals in a timely manner while also ensuring that the quality and robustness of the code meet the highest standards.
- Work as part of a small, fast-moving team
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other engineers to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software that makes up our core product stack.
- Write good, clean code
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward a solution
Primary Qualifications for the Software Engineer
- Minimum (5) years of experience on .NET and C#
- Familiar with agile development (Scrum)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Web Services, NoSQL database (CosmosDB/MongoDB)
- Familiar with Git and GitHub as well as pair programming and code reviews
- Hands-on expertise using Domain-Driven Design (DDD) in different projects.
- Experience with Enterprise-level architecture
- Understanding of SOLID principles and the HTTP Protocol
- Minimum (3) years of experience with TDD
- Minimum (3) years of experience with Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (SQL Server)
What’s in it for you with this fast-growing company?
- Excellent and Generous Salary range and tons of room for growth and upward mobility
- Culture of openness, doing whatever it takes with a smile, and staying cool under pressure
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes Medical Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and AD&D, and more
- Access to Teledoc, Deductible Reimbursement Program, Dental Annual Rollover, and support