They are looking for someone who is interested in Cloud Automation, metric monitoring, application tuning, and fault finding for distributed applications. They’re a team of Site Reliability Engineers who focus on Continuous Deployment, CI/CD, of hundreds of micro-services, with tens of production deploys per day. Ideally, you have development or infrastructure administration skills in a cloud/hybrid environment.
What you get to do as a Software Reliability Engineer
- Fully own and drive direction for the infrastructure underlying the Alert Logic production environment in AWS
- Performance tuning, availability, and disaster recovery planning for all production environments
- Maintain and update infrastructure as a code for relevant components
What you need to succeed as a Software Reliability Engineer
- At least 2 years of experience working in a production environment
- 2+ years of scripting experience with at least one object-oriented language (Python required)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, CloudFormation, S3, ECS, EKS, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, etc.)
- Strong desire to improve technology and processes
- Ability to logically troubleshoot availability and performance issues
- Linux systems engineering (System deployment, management, performance tuning, problem diagnostics
- Experience working with infrastructure-as-code base managing Linux in a Cloud Environment (CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Ability to manage system impacting events (Must be able to clearly communicate steps for resolution)
- Advanced diploma or equivalent work experience
- Must be able and willing to work on-call, rotating with other engineers on the team (“Follow the Sun” method)
What’s in it for you with this cool company?
- Comprehensive health coverage, life insurance, and retirement/pension plans for you and your family.
- Competitive compensation packages
- **Trusted Time Off (TTO) which provides our employees the flexibility to take time off as needed (no limits) for vacation and personal time
- Offering rewarding work and a career path gated only by an individual’s personal goals
- A remote-friendly company that provides you the choice to either work from your home and/or one of our international hub locations.hubs are stocked with snacks and drinks as well as plenty of opportunities to have fun with the rest of the team through frequent social activities, such as happy hours, sports leagues, and community outreach!