Our client is a rapidly-growing landscaping company here in Austin, and they're looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team! Their top priority is serving the needs of their clients while creating beautiful landscapes and improving the environment, by working closely with local partners. Their family of companies spans from coast to coast, and they've earned over 60 national and state environmental improvement awards.
As Staff Accountant you'll be providing accounting and admin support for multiple locations. You'll also be responsible for accounting and vendor management. If you want to build a career with and shape the future of a successful and growing company, this might be the job for you!
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
- Filing and organizing vendor/customer files, mail, etc.
- Data entry/support for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintaining excel spreadsheets for reconciliation of accounts and other analysis
- Providing consistent and accurate accounting help to operations
- Performing end of the month tasks: review/reconcile corporate cards, vendor statements, etc
Requirements for the Staff Accountant
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years experience in accounting preferred
- Netsuite and bookkeeping experience are preferred
- High attention to detail and ability to efficiently work on several projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for customer and management interaction
- Basic accounting skills with the ability to perform simple analytics
- Drive to stay with the company and help it expand further
What's in it for you at this top-quality company?
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- This role is slated for growth; our client is looking for long-term team members!
- 401(k) options