Founded just ten years ago, our client is now one of America's largest local commerce networks. Their top priority is providing the tools small businesses need to build consumer loyalty, ranging from payment systems to marketing platforms. Our client wants to ensure that local businesses and their communities establish a relationship with the people around them, allowing everyone to succeed!
As the Staff Software Engineer, your mission is to lead your team in designing and implementing applications that impact and improve the day-to-day lives of small business owners and consumers using our client's products across our network. In this role, you’ll plan, design, and implement new features in their merchant and consumer applications, impacting both their in and out-of-store experiences.
What's in it for you at this fast-growing, team-oriented company?
- A competitive compensation package
- The position comes with equity
- Help small businesses and communities thrive!
- This is a fully remote position
Responsibilities of the Staff Software Engineer
- Report directly to the Director of Engineering
- Have a strong input directly across our client's major initiatives including revitalizing the merchant experience and mobile app, as well as their payment integrations
- For example, you would build the infrastructure to connect the merchant dashboard as an array or widget, developing the backend, and implementing the design patterns
Requirements for the Staff Software Engineer
- 15+ years deep full stack experience designing and architecting a range of solutions: both web and mobile
- Previous experience leading a team
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field