The client, which launched in 2018, is located in Austin, TX, and serves more than 3,500 companies and public sector agencies worldwide including NASA, Samsung, IBM, and Verizon. They are application security leaders empowering organizations to continuously secure their web applications and APIs through all stages of the software development lifecycle. The client's proprietary Proof-Based Scanning technology is the first to deliver automation verification of vulnerabilities and proof of exploit, returning crucial time to development and security teams for critical projects and innovation. They are an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees!!
To support their growing client base, they are looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a customer-focused professional with 4 years of SaaS Customer Success or Account Management experience. You’re the epitome of a self-starter who will go to great lengths in order to maintain the absolute highest levels of satisfaction among the client's customer base. Your thrill of working within fast-paced environments only adds to your ability to exercise your strategic mindset. Because of you, all clients in your portfolio consistently realize the value of their investment, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
What You’ll Get to Do as a Strategic Customer Success Manager:
- Leading all post-sales activities for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Acting as the voice of the customer
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Development Teams to ensure consistent and strong customer messages are embedded within everything we do
- Retaining long-term partnerships by independently renewing and expanding successful customers
- Dominating quarterly metrics concerning customer retention, price increase, and upselling
- Establishing and overseeing customer adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews in order to drive positive customer outcomes
- Independent analysis of data in order to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risks and working proactively to mitigate such risks
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience within a Customer Success, Account Management, or SaaS Sales role
- Experience working within an Enterprise Account Base
- Experience building relationships with clients
- Familiarity with managing customer renewals and upsells
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up in which your input is encouraged in order to help craft offerings and interaction with clients
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (currently on hold due to COVID)
What's in it for YOU with this Award-Winning Security Company?
- Work-life integration is deeply important to them – we have frequent office events and team outings!
- Open PTO – no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer-paid Health
- 401k match
- Parental leave benefits
- Casual dress all day, everyday
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.