Our client is an international company that specializes in web application security. Web vulnerabilities are still one of the most common root causes of costly data breaches and other security incidents. Their goal is to develop products that help enterprises eliminate such threats and teach them how to effectively use them. They are changing the way web apps are secured. They know that everything people do is increasingly connected. If it’s connected, it’s vulnerable. Our best-in-class application security solutions help organizations around the world keep their web applications safe.
To support heir growing client base, they are looking for a Strategic Customer Success Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are a customer-focused professional with years of SaaS Customer Success or Account Management experience. You’re the epitome of a self-starter who will go to great lengths in order to maintain the absolute highest levels of satisfaction among our client's customer base. Your thrill of working within fast-paced environments only adds to your ability to exercise your strategic mindset. Because of you, all clients in your portfolio consistently realize the value of their investment, ultimately driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy.
What You’ll Get to Do as a Strategic Customer Success Manager
- Leading all post-sales activities for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Acting as the voice of the customer
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Development Teams to ensure consistent and strong customer messages are embedded within everything we do
- Retaining long-term partnerships by independently renewing and expanding successful customers
- Dominating quarterly metrics concerning customer retention, price increase, and upselling
- Establishing and overseeing customer adoption, training, and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Conducting Quarterly Business Reviews in order to drive positive customer outcomes
- Independent analysis of data in order to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risks and working proactively to mitigate such risks
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Experience within a Customer Success, Account Management, or SaaS Sales role
- Experience building relationships with Enterprise clients
- Familiarity with managing customer renewals and upsells
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to track numerous details
- Desire to work in a dynamic start-up in which your input is encouraged in order to help craft offerings and interaction with clients
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (currently on hold due to COVID)
- Real passion for providing top-notch account management
What's in it for YOU with this Award-Winning Security Company?
- Excellent Compensation Plan includes Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings
- Open PTO – no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer-paid Health
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
If your thrill of working within fast-paced environments only adds to your ability to exercise your strategic mindset, then this is the job for you!