Our client provides premium technology solutions for small-to-medium-sized businesses across the country, including the greater New York Metro Area, Maryland, DC, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, Georgia, and Texas. Something extraordinary happened when like-minded IT companies met in a peer group. They came together through a shared belief that they could accomplish more, united. Through a series or mergers, they launched this new company in October 2021. With a combined experience of over 95 years, they now have a national platform to serve clients across the US with time-tested consulting services, systems, processes, and best practices.
As a Systems Administrator, you’ll be a point of escalation on a team, utilizing a high level of technical expertise in provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure. In this dynamic role, you’ll work directly with clients and team members, participating in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This environment is very fast-paced, and constantly evolving, so you’ll need to be up for the challenge.
What YOU get to DO at this award winning Managed IT Service company
- Create and maintain technical relationship with our clients
- Develop, document and maintain technical knowledge of client environment
- Regularly visit our clients to provide on-site services
- Be part of proactive service delivery team – perform ongoing technical analysis against our standards and verify systems and best practices implemented by other departments
- Be part of reactive service delivery team – respond to and complete reactive tickets as assigned, simple implementation or upgrades
- Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Microsoft certifications
- Knowledge and experience working and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office suite, and TCP/IP networking and equipment
- Mac OS knowledge is a plus
- 2+ years preferred experience in Windows server administration support
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to keep information confidential
- Must be able to work early morning or late evening as required by manager
What’s in it for YOU?
- Excellent compensation package includes salary range of $70K to $80k depending on experience
- Comprehensive benefits include , Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company matching
- Generous PTO plan, Paid Holidays, Fun events, Happy Hours and awesome company culture
- They support you going to Conferences, on certification support, and have multiple opportunities for development