Our client is a high-growth, high-tech global software solutions and consulting services firm, and an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest-growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. They help hundreds of world-leading brands optimize their supply chains and unify commerce and has approximately 600 employees in several countries and growing.
They are looking for a Systems Architect – D365 Finance and Operations to join their team that is focused on D365 implementations. The individual is responsible for System Architecture during the implementation project and transferring knowledge to the client. To include gathering, analyzing, and documenting customer requirements to fully understand and define their needs, recognizing any inconsistency, assumptions and identify critical elements. Working closely with functional and technical team members to support implementations.
Primary Responsibilities of the Systems Architect – D365 Finance and Operations
- Analyze requirements and design technical solutions to meet business goals, objectives, and functional/non-functional requirements in alignment with architectural standards
- Responsible for leading and executing system architecture related tasks within Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365 F&O).
- Monitor and maintain systems leveraging Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) and 3rd party tools to ensure the health and performance of the D365 environments. Including, D365 General System Administration – Production & Non-Production environments.
- Manage security through maintenance of the D365/AX security model and its elements with a focus on managing user`s role-based security.
- Creating new and maintaining existing non-production environments – database refreshes from Production and applying code changes.
- Manage batches including configuration, monitoring, and issue management.
- Contribute best practices, lessons learned, and IP from projects to the global community with a focus on continuous improvement
- Working with other team members and leaders, proactively identify and mitigate/resolve risks and issues
- Foster senior-level client relationships and engage with senior-level client stakeholders to gather requirements, develop plans, and drive solution success
- Develop appropriate requirements, design, testing, and deployment documentation to support the solution delivery.
- Schedule and apply platform updates to existing environments.
- Knowledge transfer with the client on all the above.
Primary Requirements for the Systems Architect – D365 Finance and Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Computer Science or within a related field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX 2009/2012 applications and technologies is required.
- Proven experience leveraging LCS (Life Cycle Services) for monitoring performance and resolving issues across multiple customers.
- Proven experience using Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, Azure Infrastructure, including Azure Active Directory to support key activities.
- Expert in Microsoft SQL Database and Microsoft Azure SQL Database troubleshooting performance-related issues and taking actions to address them.
- Proven experience in D365 subscriptions and licensing requirements to meet a customer’s requirements.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Database) and Azure Data Lake installation, configuration, and problem resolution for data exports, preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication at all levels across the business.
What’s in it for you as a Systems Architect – D365 Finance and Operations for our client?
- Excellent salary (depending on experience) and comprehensive benefits package
- Work with a well-established leader in the industry but for a startup internal product group
- Work on both new development and implementation in a leading-edge technology environment
- Training, Certification Support, and Career Path