Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Due to the exciting growth of the company, they are looking for a talented Systems Support Administrator to join a well-established team and provide VIP Level of support to internal employees and leaders. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of contact to personnel seeking technical assistance and advice across a wide range of systems via phone, email, and in-person. The System Support Administrator will be empowered to find creative solutions to facilitate a productive operating environment for all and allows for great opportunities in personal and professional growth. The position is located at the office in Austin, TX, and must be able to work in the office during scheduled work hours once we collectively return to the office.
What YOU get to go DO at this award-winning company:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Maintain and troubleshoot PC network connectivity in order to provide maximum uptime.
- Follow standard Help Desk operating procedures; accurately log all support requests using request tracking platform.
- Research and make recommendations for new software, solutions, and hardware as needed.
- Setup and test machines for new and/or existing users.
- Respond to user hardware and software problems.
- Research, download, and test patches, upgrades, and service packs to all hardware and software, under the direction of the supervisor.
- Test and document corporate initiatives as assigned by leadership.
- Assist with email configuration on mobile devices.
- Manage Microsoft 365 email hosting.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or applicable experience
- 2+ years experience supporting both Microsoft and Mac operating systems
- Active Directory management (2+ years)
- Microsoft Deployment Tool imaging console (2+ years)
- Hardware knowledge for Dell workstations/laptops (2+ years)
- File manipulation, shared files/folders networking (2+ years)
- General Network structure, design, and administration.
- Thorough knowledge of Windows Operating System and MS Office Suite
- Enterprise-level Antivirus and VPN experience
- Experience with PC hardware build and troubleshooting.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills both via email and telephone
- Ability to train new individuals, transfer knowledge, and assume new responsibilities.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to learn and grow in a stable corporate environment.
- Work in a leading-edge technology environment
- A competitive compensation range and comprehensive benefits package and tiered PTO
- A brand new, state-of-the-art building in Austin, where you can find rich culture, excellent live music, and delicious BBQ!
- A family-friendly environment – our client values a healthy work-life balance