Our client, a well-respected, nationally recognized public accounting and advisory firm is looking for a Tax Partner in their Private Client Services group to play a major role in expanding their tax services to the Los Angeles market. A Private Client Services Partner provides federal tax compliance and planning services to high-net-worth individual clients and privately-held businesses. A Partner is an entrepreneur who successfully creates new business for the firm and develops the next generation of leaders.
- CPA with 10 or more years of experience in federal tax compliance, planning and consulting at a public accounting firm with a focus on high-net-worth individuals, privately-owned business, investment partnerships, estates, and trusts
- Possess technical knowledge sufficient to sell and execute engagements in a wide variety of industries
- Proven ability to manage, mentor and develop staff and managers
- Strong relationship management and practice development skills
- Ability to attract and service new clients and expand services to existing clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred