Our client is a high-growth, high-tech global software, consulting, managed services and automation firm that optimizes supply chain and commerce for thousands of omnichannel retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. They are the only solutions provider in the market that unifies both supply chains and omnichannel commerce end-to-end, from order capture to fulfillment, and from supplier to customer. Our client's global associates are on the front lines of commerce, supply chain and technology – developing innovative solutions that improve profitability, reduce waste and positively impact the world. Together, our client's talent works, grows and leads the market as a high-impact organization.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Architect who will design software solutions to meet the needs of clients as they implement Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Solutions may utilize multiple technologies/languages but will be centered around X++ and the Azure stack. This person will also be responsible for leading a development sub-team.
What are the benefits of becoming a Technical Architect:
- Competitive Compensation & Bonuses, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays & Volunteer Days, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, and 401k with Company Matching.
- Flexible Work Opportunities with a Career Development Program, as our client fosters professional growth and collaborative teams.
- Paid Sabbatical After Seven Years of Service.
- Through onboarding, developing & training, employee awards & recognition, volunteer committees & affinity groups and mentoring, our client hires and grows top talent.
- This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in the continental U.S.
Core Responsibilities of the Technical Architect:
- Collaborate with associates and clients to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Design, estimate and document solutions to identified gaps and requirements
- Continually work to stay current with the ever changing D365 Technology updates
- Manage development activities as a technical lead and manage the software development life cycle
- Maintain performance against budget
- Manage the development sub team with task assignment, delivery management, quality assurance, and mentor associates
Core Qualifications for our client’s Technical Architect:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of progressive hands-on experience in X++ development
- Must have experience in Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 1+ years of development management as a technical lead or similar role
- Azure DevOps experience is required
- Experience in the Azure stack is preferable
- Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of solution
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Excellent problem solving along with written and verbal communication skills, specifically, the ability to write technical documentation
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a hybrid development/consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set and task priorities
- Experience in the Power Platform is a bonus
- Microsoft Certified in related technologies is a bonus
- Minimal travel around 10-15% will be required
- This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in continental U.S. #LI-Remote