Our client is a high-growth, high-tech global software solutions and consulting services firm, and an eight-time Inc. 5000 fastest growing, privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. They help hundreds of world-leading brands optimize their supply chains and unify commerce. Our client has approximately 600 employees in several countries and growing.
This position can be 100% Remote!
The Technical Architect will design software solutions to meet the needs of clients as they implement Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. Solutions may utilize multiple technologies/languages but will be centered around X++ and the Azure stack. You will will also be responsible for leading a development sub-team.
Primary Responsibilities of the Technical Architect
- Collaborate with associates and clients to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Design, estimate and document solutions to identified gaps and requirements
- Continually work to stay current with the ever-changing D365 Technology updates
- Manage development activities as a technical lead
- Manage the software development lifecycle
- Manage performance against budget
- Manage the development sub team:
Primary Requirements for the Technical Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of progressive hands-on experience in X++ development
- Experience in Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- 1+ years of development management as a technical lead or similar role
- Azure DevOps experience is required
- Experience in the Azure stack is preferable
- Strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of a solution
- Excellent problem solving along with written and verbal communication skills, specifically, the ability to write technical documentation
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a hybrid development/consulting environment
- Ability to manage workload and time according to deadlines set and task priorities
- Experience in the Power Platform is a bonus
- Microsoft Certified in related technologies is a bonus
- Minimal travel around 10-15% will be required
What’s in it for you as a Technical Architect with the Award-winning client?
- Excellent salary (depending on experience) and comprehensive benefits package
- Work with a well establish leader in the industry but fort a startup internal product group
- Work on both new development and implementation in a leading-edge technology environment
- Training, Certification Support and Career Path