Located in Austin, Texas, our client is a 5-star rated independent community bank and member of the FDIC. They are one of the preeminent independent community banks in the nation and a national leader in responsible financial services innovation. They are also one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the nation, receiving recognition on the list of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America the last 5 years in a row.
They are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join their team of Software and Product Development To support their growing list of Consumer facing FinTech products and help build out the next wave of software products for this fast growing company.
Primary Responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst
- You will manage day-to-day business requirement gathering for one of our clients flagship products
- You’ll translate business and product requirements from various Product Owners (POs) into a well-defined and structured product definition that’s actionable by our development and test teams. Additionally,
- You’ll work with our Program Manager (PM) and all parties to insure the result is a successful implementation.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience delivering with most of these:
- Excellent in business and product requirement gathering and writing
- Experienced in software development process and its best practice
- Understanding how to define UAT scope and create UAT test cases
- Data Analytics knowledge and knowing how to apply data to business cases
- Comfortable with database structures and using SQL for filtering/querying data
- Proficient to navigate around implementation tools, e.g. JIRA/Confluences or Azure DevOps
- Effective in management self-presence in a remote working environment
- Able to be productive in a fast-paced work environment
- Experienced and understanding of a best practice Agile software development cycle
Primary Qualifications for the Technical Business Analyst
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including software quality assurance and business analysis
- Seeks steep learning curves on new software, new updates, etc.
- Innovative thinking, willingness to identify and try new marketing concepts.
- Expert at communicating and driving the implementation efforts in a cross-function team (Dev, QA, PM, and PO)
- Positive “can-do” and “will-do” attitude.
- Ability to customize performance reports for various purposes. Compile daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them out to the team.
- Excellent editing skills and keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Experience launching products within complex legal and regulatory frameworks such as Finance/FinTech.
What is it for you with this fast growing company?
- This is a highly visible role and is critical to Bank’s growth and product roadmap development
- A comprehensive suite of health and employee benefits
- Along with our enjoyable work environment, we offer exceptional opportunities for upward advancement
- Our client has a casual but focused and professional, family-oriented atmosphere where you can utilize your unique talents and build new skills to succeed in the modern financial services world
- We expect you to have a work-life balance of a normal human. Weekends, nights, and evenings should be spent with friends and family, not in the office.