Our client is the innovation and technology division of a 17 years old, 5-star rated independent community bank based in Austin, Texas. They are one of the preeminent independent community banks in the nation and a national leader in responsible financial services innovation This Division powered by the bank’s proprietary cloud-based technology fintech platform. The platform was designed and built to rapidly prototype, test, and deploy at scale new and unique consumer and commercial financial products and services. They are also one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, receiving recognition on the list of INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America the last 5 years in a row.
With all this growth and opportunity, they need an exceptional Software Business Analyst to join their team in beautiful Austin, Texas.
What you get to do as a Software Business Analyst
- You’ll be working both with our client’s teams and their stakeholders to map and carry out their business processes and projects. This is a much needed support role to help build out their next wave of software products, and make sure that the products are running efficiently
- Managing day-to-day business requirement gatherings for one of our client’s flagship products
- Translating business and product requirements from the product owners into structured and clear product definitions that our client’s development and test teams can use
- Collaborating with the program manager and all involved teams to ensure the end result is successfully implemented
- Applying relevant data/analytics to business cases while defining UAT scope and creating UAT test cases
- Overseeing the entire Agile software development cycle while making sure that it meets best practice standards
Primary Requirements for the Technical Business Analyst
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including software quality assurance and business analysis
- A hunger for learning the intricacies of new software and updates
- The ability to customize performance reports for various purposes, meaning compiling daily, weekly, monthly, etc. reports to quantify results and present them to the team
- Experience launching products within complex legal and regulatory frameworks, such as finance or FinTech
- Proficiency with implementation tools, such as JIRA/Confluences or Azure DevOps
What’s in it for you at this community-driven, rapidly growing company?
- Excellent Compensation Package includes Competitive Salary range and comprehensive benefits package
- Our client offers a combination of the stability of a bank with the creativity of a fintech startup. You’ll enjoy a stable, family friendly, culture of consumer-oriented and responsible innovation. Since they are a profitable and highly rated bank, you won’t have to worry about getting the next round of VC funding and they expect you to have a work-life balance of a normal human. Weekends, nights, and evenings should be spent with friends and family, not in the office
- If you get inspired by wanting your next career milestone to read: “Software BA on a TEAM that grew revenue from $50 million to $500 million in 5 years.”, our client would like to chat with you!