Our client, a digital life insurance company built on full-stack technology and AI is looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to facilitate the product delivery process. Ultimately your work helps them figure out when they can deliver software projects.
- Working closely with Engineering, Product, and Design to define an efficient software delivery process to improve delivery speed without sacrificing communication and team effectiveness
- Implement just the right amount of process for each situation and measure the health of each project as it progresses
- Collaborate with engineers to define, measure, and improve software quality metrics
- Craft and maintain JIRA boards to track project progress and provide status to team members
- Monitor projects and estimate the probability that it will complete successfully on or before the target
- Facilitate process meetings such as stand-ups, planning, and retrospectives
- Facilitate technical discussions to foster teamwork and gain insights in to project risk/scope
- Communicate status throughout the product development process using the most effective channels and frequency of communication
- Actively communicate roadblocks or significant delays in estimated delivery
- Act as a coach to the team looking for ways members can be more effective.
- Identify and quickly resolve blockers and assess technical risks
- 3+ years of technical project management experience
- Training as an Agile coach or Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence
- You thrive in a highly independent work culture and are capable of working autonomously.
- You have the initiative and motivation to make things happen.
- You always want to sit next to the person who is smarter than you because you value a culture of mentorship and learning.
- You are looking to bring your voice and talent to a mission-driven company in ways that help it to grow and expand its reach.
- You can be located in their Austin or Dallas office