Come work with us at recruitAbility! We’re changing the recruiting game and looking to grow our team. recruitAbility is paving the way for how recruiting firms find, develop and retain talent. We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team, someone who consistently breaks records and loves to win. Our values drive everything we do; check them out at therecruitability.com.
You will be a key member of our growing Technical Recruiting team while managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. You are a strong personality and a good judge of character. Prior experience in an Agency environment with a proven track record of excelling at everything you’ve ever done.
Primary Responsibilities of the Technical Recruiter
- Source, screen and manage candidates through the recruiting and hiring process for assigned search projects
- Communicate with clients, present high qualified candidates, and provide regular progress reports
- Collaborate with team members and support staff to ensure search project success
- Contribute to the team, have a passion for learning and being great at something
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline to achieve quota
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience
- Willing to help mentor and develop junior talent on the team
- Help us build a great company and get involved in company plans and initiatives for growth
Primary Qualifications of the Technical Recruiter
- 3+ years experience as a Professional Recruiter within an Agency Environment (Tech Industry ++)
- Willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to achieve performance goals
- Solid sourcing skills and able to source beyond job boards and LinkedIn
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
What's in it for you as a Technical Recruiter on our growing team?
- Compensation includes base salary, uncapped commissions plan with a sliding scale for top producers, and equity!
- Complete transparency and influence over the bottom and top line of the business
- Unlimited vacation
- Employer-paid benefits
- Phone Allowance and paid expenses for making things happen
- Join a great team and enjoy happy hours, quarterly events, and general fun all the time!