Our client is an industry-leading provider of a cloud communications platform that empowers businesses to connect, engage and interact with their customers in a more efficient and meaningful way. Its mission is to simplify business communications. Thousands of businesses around the globe including IBM, Workday, Godaddy, and Lifesize rely on this platform to power their voice and SMS communications at a global scale. The company was founded in 2011 and has over 180 employees throughout the US and India. Being a part of YCombinator our client is also backed by prominent investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Battery Ventures. Their success has landed it among the leading, global CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) companies and at the cutting edge of the CPaaS sector.
They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their growing Support team. They are seeking candidates with a proven record of providing outstanding technical support.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues for customers
- Work with our Product Management and Engineering teams to identify and drive improvements in our existing products
- Contribute to developing technical content and IPs such as knowledge base articles, sample scripts, proof of concept, diagnostic tools, etc
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing, technical role support a software product
- Experience working in a team, and the ability to advise on improvements for the team
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s with the ability to understand and troubleshoot issues with cloud solutions
- Obsessed with customer support and delighting the customers
- Business data analysis and good skills in tools such as MS Excel and Google sheets
- Willing to work on weekends
What’s in it for you at this fast-growing company?
- Get to work at a hyper-growth startup
- Up to 10% bonus
- Great benefits
- Competitive salary
- Remote work set up
- Generous vacation policy