Our clients’ competitive intelligence platform enables businesses to capture, analyze, and act on everything happening outside their four walls. Named an industry leader by Forrester and G2, our client’s software is trusted by hundreds of leading businesses to keep up with competitor information – external messaging and positioning, product and pricing changes, hiring plans, go-to-market strategies, and more. Their platform then helps businesses act on this information, increasing sales win rates, improving marketing performance, informing product strategies, and driving revenue.
As a UI Designer, you will embrace user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences. You will be responsible for working with color, typography, iconography, and animation to bring product visions to life – from concept to execution. As an early member of a growing team, you will also be a key contributor in evolving their design practice. They believe that strong collaboration between design, product, and engineering results in beautiful and accessible products that customers love!
Primary Responsibilities for the UI Designer
- Design and implement the company user interface, interactions, and in-app brand
- Lead compelling and clear presentations for stakeholders
- Create innovative solutions to unique challenges
- Monitor the production and engineering of our client’s products from start to finish
- Streamline and improve their design system
Primary Requirements for the UI Designer
- Startup experience with small, high-velocity product organizations
- 5+ years of UI experience
- Proficiency with Figma and other industry-standard design software
- Experience with SCSS is a strong plus!
- Understanding of WCAG/ADA best practices
- Rave reviews from former teammates
- A positive, team-first attitude with lots of smiles and laughs to go around!
What’s in it for you at this fast-growing, progressive company?
- Our client offers a competitive salary, equity, medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid parental leave, and an inclusive culture
- They are committed to building a workplace that welcomes and encourages diverse perspectives because they know that the most successful teams are diverse teams
- Unlimited vacation – they let you take time off when you need it, and encourage their people to take the time to recharge
- They put the safety of their people first – they will remain remote until we can come together safely and mask free