A recruitAbility strategic Venture Capital Partner in Downtown Austin, Texas is looking for a Venture Capital Analyst to join their exciting and high growth team.
Who You Are:
As a Venture Capital Analyst you have: Experience Valuating Startups, Solid Excel Modeling skills, a strong understanding of Business and Financial Analysis, the ability to easily Communicate Complex Topics, and are a Self-Starter with an Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- You are interested in the venture capital space and understand the startup world.
- You are well versed in business and financial analysis.
- You enjoy evaluating investment opportunities and use data to support your decision.
- You have experience researching your decisions are good at it. You thrive in a collaborative environment.
- You are a clear communicator and like building relationships.
- You are not afraid of putting in the effort needed to be successful.
- You enjoy learning and ask meaningful questions.
Have you been nodding yes? Then please keep reading.
What You're Capable Of:
The Venture Capital Analyst we are looking for can:
- Analyze financial data, such as sales reports, and can provide insightful strategies to reduce cost and increase revenue
- Perform research on market conditions to identify trends and investment opportunities
- Become a subject matter expert on specific process, industries, and business products
- Negotiate contract terms and communicate with shareholders.
- Develop and maintain client relationships
What You've Obtained:
This position requires individuals to have the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Financial modeling skills
- Solid Excel skills
- A detail-oriented and analytical mindset
- Great leadership skills
- Higher-level organizational skills
This Venture Capital Analyst is a hybrid remote and in office. This role is located in the downtown area of Austin, Texas, and is targeting a base range of $65-80k.
*This opportunity is a recruitAbility exclusive. We look forward to reviewing your submission