Our client is a startup in the transportation industry transforming the way to build tomorrow's transportation networking in Nevada. As a Vice President of Operations, you will have a history of exceptional industry forecasting and successful budget management that can determine ways to increase company efficiency. You will regularly analyze company operations for problems, encourage staff to increase productivity, and provide support to managers when they have particular concerns about work processes, supplies, or staff.
What's in it for YOU?
- Launch a career with a company that is evolving transportation and making a meaningful impact that will last for generations to come!
- Highly competitive compensation range and spectacular comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays, a generous PTO plan, and equity for all permanent employees.
- They offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of their employees and their families.
- Relocation package to Nevada
What YOU get to DO at this INNOVATING company
- Oversee day-to-day company operations.
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Manage the quarterly and annual budgeting process and P&L responsibilities.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases of operations.
- Coordinate support to operations throughout the business.
- Help control expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services
- Interview, hire, train, and mentor the operations management team.
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team.
What YOU need to SUCCEED in this role
- Fast-paced startup experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field required
- MBA, MAC, or equivalent graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in operations or in a related field.
- Multi-team management experience required
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices.
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills.
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of the fundamental business principles
- Analytical problem-solving skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Outlook, Excel)
This VP of Operations position is on-site in Nevada. Relocation package available.