Founded in 1995, our client is an industry-leading, Austin-based firm that provides Video Surveillance Management Systems (VMS) to SMBs and global enterprise clients across vertical markets nationwide. They are poised to announce the next generation of enterprise Security Solutions that raise the bar for anytime, anywhere access for video surveillance. In a fast-paced, innovative environment, the Web Developer responsibilities include becoming a part of our growing Engineering and Operations organizations to deliver high-quality software in a collaborative environment.
Our client is seeking a Web Developer who will maintain and scale their web applications. The successful candidate will want to join an exciting, progressive environment and have the opportunity to develop their skills and grow. Fun, entrepreneurial spirit, and initiative are key elements in this environment!
What’s in it for you at this rapidly-growing company?
- Our client is going through a modernization movement, making it a great time to join! Right now, they are building a cloud-based platform on top of their award-winning legacy software. You could be part of the team that builds the foundation for our client, which will lead to growth, leadership training, mentoring opportunities, and the chance to be at the forefront of razor-sharp, cutting-edge technology!
- An excellent compensation package including a competitive salary
- Generous benefits, including medical insurance, dental, vision, and more
Primary Responsibilities of the Web Developer
- Collaborate with designers to turn web application mockups into a functional UI
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Coordinate with back end and other server teams to shape APIs and provide an end-to-end user experience
- Produce well-designed, testable, and efficient code based on technical and functional needs
Primary Requirements for the Web Developer
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related field
- A strong understanding of UI, cross-platform/cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on experience working with Web Services such as REST-based APIs, in addition to an understanding of the latest security and performance concerns