Founded in 2014, with a base in Austin and Chicago, this award winning company has expanded from 10 to more than 1,000 employees. They have a focus on one thing: defining a new standard for experience in freight, pushing the limits of what’s possible for ourselves and our partners every day. With specialization in working with shippers and carriers, products and supplies have been relocated from one place to another on behalf of thousands of clients. Our relentless pursuit of perfection fuels our ability to optimize operations, identify efficiencies, build technology and deliver innovation. In addition to expanding its workforce, proceeds from the new investment will let our client continue to invest in its technology and create new service offerings. We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we are a “people-first” organization!
Our client is looking for dedicated, high-energy candidates to join a growing department that is committed to servicing our carriers and exceeding expectations. As a Weekend/Second Shift Account Coordinator, you will contribute to that commitment! Team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. This company is looking for a detail-oriented coordinator to execute first-rate service to enterprise customers and provide coverage over the weekends or after hours. You will collaborate externally with existing accounts and internally with our sales team to ensure that we provide as much value as possible to our customers. If you enjoy a quick pace and operational precision, this might be the right role to launch your logistics career!
What YOU get to go DO with this mission driven company!
- Learn the ins and outs of accounts from their accompanying sales reps.
- Become an expert on different Transportation Management Systems.
- Schedule appointments and input shipment details for all related loads.
- Update internal & external portals with shipment details as needed.
- Communicate daily with customers and related facilities to ensure needs are being met.
- Track the progress of each shipment and communicate updates to all related parties.
- Field all customer inquiries regarding shipment status.
- Collaborate with and support the Account Executives and their responsibilities.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the above responsibilities on Saturdays & Sundays!
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, including Saturdays & Sundays.
- Proven demonstration of commitment and work ethic in a school or work setting.
- Fast-paced and able to multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and ability to take verbal/written instruction and execute with confidence.
- Comfortable working independently as needed, with a strong sense of personal ownership.
- An "LFG" attitude – once you meet us, you'll see what we mean!
What's in it for YOU?
- Great competitive hourly pay $19.72 and flexible working shift: Thursday – Sunday; 6:30AM – 5PM
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays! Snack and lunch options are also available daily. Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar.
- If you work hard and hit performance goals during your first 60 days in this position, your role will evolve into a full-time opportunity in sales or operations!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX – we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown. Park your car for free on site!
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program! Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Sweat it out with local gym discounts or at the LifeStart gym in our office building that includes Peloton bikes, top-of-the-line equipment and personal training!
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program and Resource Groups.