Founded in 1995, our client is an industry-leading manufacturer of next-generation Enterprise Security Solutions. They create products that are designed for recording, live view, and investigations of both analog and IP video cameras for video security installations that are designed with the IP network in mind with a suite of features that provides for minimal bandwidth impact and easy system administration. The values this company is aligned with are commitment, collaboration, customer focus, determination, and innovation! They are looking to foster a culture of collaboration through supporting team-building events and continuing career growth and development.
As the company is expanding, they are seeking a North California Regional Sales Manager that has experience growing underdeveloped regions and has an entrepreneurial spirit that enables those around them to be the best that they can be. The ideal fit for this role has experience in growing underdeveloped regions, improving teams, and developing people to be successful.
What’s in it for you as a Regional Sales Manager at a growing company in private security?
- Competitive Salary Package based on experience- $275k per year or more OTE.
- Excellent benefits package including; partial employer-paid health insurance, employer-sponsored life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance, voluntary dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and flexible PTO.
- Be part of a dynamic sales organization and be able to leverage support from an Inside Sales team to help manage customer and partner activity, a Business Development team to support your prospecting for new business, and a seasoned Sales engineering team to provide technical pre-sales support. You will be able to reference a customer base of Fortune 500 customers and leading national security industry partners.
- Room to grow and learn while being a part of the fast-growing Security Industry!
- A company that values commitment, collaboration, customer focus, determination, and innovation!
- A fun, entrepreneurial spirit and initiative are key elements of our client's environment. They foster a culture of collaboration through supporting team-building events and continuing career growth and development.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to identify and qualify video management software opportunities with target end-user prospects.
- Leverage Multi-Channel relationships to work with customers to maximize their use of Salient Video Management software and solutions.
- Meet or exceed the business/sales performance metrics within the region.
- Serve as a region-based executive/the face of Salient in the North Cal regio.
- Create territory plans to identify end user and channel partner prospects and develop plans to optimize your territory opportunity.
- Maintain customer data in Salesforce and leverage data to maintain accurate forecasting practices.
- Must be a legal resident in CA or NV.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test.
- 5 or more years of direct experience selling physical/computer security systems as SAAS in both B2B and B2C.
- A leader that others would want to follow, even without having a title.
- Working knowledge of and experience within the physical security software ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience working directly with business-level Senior Managers up through C-Level Executives.
- Must have experience using Salesforce to manage their territory.
- Have a good network.