Account Manager / Employee Benefits
Our client is an integrated, hybrid direct primary care organization that understands the challenges surrounding healthcare for organizations and their employees. They are here to solve the problem by redefining the delivery of primary care to partners. They know that to address the barriers to healthcare, they must solve primary care and provide essential services through their clinical partners, physician services, with comprehensive benefits such as preventative, chronic, and urgent care.
As they continue to grow, they are looking to add a dedicated Account Manager/Employee Benefits to the team, that will support the Account Executive for a designated sales support POD. The best fit for this role will be an emerging leader and a future potential Account Executive and will be responsible for day-to-day account management of Healthcare2U relationships with assigned clients. In this position, you will execute programs designed to address client needs with the primary goal to grow and retain a profitable book of business.
What’s in it for you??
- Work for a great company that believes in continuing education and growing people to be at their best. The best fit for this role is thirsty for knowledge!
- Culture is greatly evolving, and they have a growing-learning-thinking vision and mindset to improve the customer experience.
- A role that offers stability with upward mobility for a company that is secure in its space!
- In-office setting with potential for a hybrid working schedule which may include travel, less than 10%.
- Generous and comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverages (Employer paid Medical for the basic EE only plan.)
- Competitive Salary, quarterly performance-based incentive bonus, and 401(k) match up to 4%.
- Access to their client’s Direct Primary Care (DPC) product, company paid Accident Indemnity Insurance, Employee Life Insurance up to $10,000 and Short-Term Disability, as well as other voluntary benefit buy-up options.
- Resources and discounts for employees through the company’s relationship with ADP’s PEO.
What you get to do at this innovative company:
- Support the assigned brokers to increase the reach of product distribution efforts and thereby increase the number of member lives served.
- Retain and grow business by cultivating relationships with existing client decision-makers and operational contacts in the client organization.
- Facilitate the timely and accurate flow of information between clients, broker account team members and the company.
- Manage the implementation of Client Promise Plans for each client group, including a specific plan detail aimed at retention and revenue growth.
- Ensure client service team understanding of client needs, service delivery methods and the economic framework relevant to services delivered.
- Execute assigned responsibilities for the client service team to deliver an outstanding client experience.
- Support the renewal process and manages assigned resources to implement the client-specific renewal strategy.
- Actively support client penetration and new business efforts.
- Follows the Discovery Process of Client Promise to identify each client’s needs and develops a Client Promise Plan to help clients achieve their goals and objectives.
- Serves as a resource of industry, product and market expertise to internal and external clients.
- Follow-up on invoicing and receivables processes for assigned clients to ensure timely collection.
- Ensure that account data supports the integrity of company accounting and tracking systems.
- Manage expenses to budgeted goals.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in the fast-paced position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Texas Health and Life License or ability to attain one is necessary.
- At least 3+ years of appropriate insurance experience, coupled with project and account team management experience.
- Working knowledge of the insurance business, assigned clients’ needs as well as major lines of business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to be creative in outreach and client relationship development.
- Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of specific software tools.
- Bilingual preferred; the ability to speak and write fluently Spanish.