Our client is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. For nearly 45 years, they have owned a culture of success and employee empowerment that has enabled talented individuals to create cutting-edge solutions for Aerospace and Defense customers. They are widely known as an organization that Chief Engineers and Program Managers come to when they need to solve their unique RF/MW challenges.
As the company continues to expand its efforts, they are looking for an Assembler to assist with the mechanical and electrical assembly of very small components to create highly reliable printed circuit card assemblies. The best fit for this role will have soldering experience as this will be needed to mount components such as transistors, diodes, resistors, and integrated circuits onto printed circuit boards.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and annual bonuses with flexible work schedules and a great PTO plan for first-year employees.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as HSA match, basic and supplemental life insurance, disability and 401(k) with competitive percentage match.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure! This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Every month they do something cool and employee events are a major plus here! They have exciting happenings like half-day Fridays, Happy Hours, Game Days, Chili Cook-offs, Friendsgiving, Halloween parties, etc.
- Work for a very recognized name in the electronics industry that allows for acknowledgment, awards, and opportunities for employees to get their name out there in publications all around the world, as our client is well known in its space.
- Make history by creating out of this world products!
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Solder components and wires to PWB assemblies.
- Install PWBs into cases or cans.
- Wire components according to documentation.
- May be required to train other individuals.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions and read drawings.
- Solder using a microscope and use various hand tools and equipment including a power torque driver, hot plates, etc.
- Operate computers for timekeeping duties.
- Employee may be asked to perform other duties as required such as conformal coating.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pass requirements to be certified to MIL, NASA and/or J-STD level Must have circuit board soldering experience.
- Be familiar with general assembly procedures.
- Must have circuit board soldering experience and be able to work under a microscope.
- Ability and willingness to periodically work with hazardous chemicals such as IPA and conformal coating materials in a controlled environment.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, prints, work instructions (written and/or verbal), and schematics.
- Able to identify electrical components such as resistors, diodes, capacitors, LEDs, and transistors.
- Must have good manual dexterity and the ability to work with very small parts and pay attention to detail.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time and work overtime and/or weekends as required.
- Proficiency in Vietnamese is a plus.