Bookkeeping/Accounting Manager – CPA Firm
Based in The Woodlands, TX, our client is a small, full-service tax and accounting firm with a focus on both individual and business tax and accounting.
They are looking for an ambitious Bookkeeping and Accounting Manager to join their team and take on the responsibility of preparing and analyzing financial records as they continue to grow and expand. The best fit for this role will have experience working with a CPA firm in a client-facing role, managing a team, and taking on leadership responsibilities.
What YOU get to DO at this INNOVATING company:
- Lead and manage a team of accounting professionals, providing mentorship, guidance, and development opportunities
- Prepare, examine, and review financial statements, tax returns, accounting records, and other financial reports.
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets.
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements.
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency.
- Report analysis and findings to the management team.
What YOU need to SUCCEED in this role:
- Prior experience in public accounting in a client-facing role
- Management experience
- Fundamental knowledge and understanding of GAAP.
- Proficiency with modern computer applications and reporting tools
- Attention to detail and deadline driven, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to manage time and stress management with great communication skills,
What's in it for YOU?
- You won't get bored! You'll be working on things you would never be able to touch elsewhere.
- The opportunity to work with an international team.
- A Simple IRA with a 3% employer match
- Two weeks of paid time off and nine paid corporate holidays.
- Comprehensive benefits plan to include Vision, Health and Dental insurance as well as life insurance, accident insurance, company-paid short-term disability insurance, a supplemental wellness and cancer plan.