Business Sales Specialist
Our client is currently looking to fill the role of a highly motivated individual focused on high-quality customer service to join their team as a Business Sales Specialist in La Grange, TX.
In this role, you will sell business solutions to commercial customers, follow up on sales leads, and inform and educate potential customers of available products and services. The best fit for this role will be able to define potential customer needs, find solutions, develop proposals and sales presentations, and close the sale. You will also maintain contact with the existing customer base to capitalize on new sales opportunities and follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and bonus potential with paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave!
- An incredible benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a competitive percentage match and other great perks with this company.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure!
- This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Centrally located between Austin, Houston, and San Antonio.
What YOU get to DO at this AWESOME company:
- Sell telecommunications solutions and equipment by identifying, researching, and contacting potential customers.
- Follow up on sales leads from technicians, advertisements, and promotions.
- Inform and educate potential customers of available products and services.
- Define potential customer needs, find solutions, develop proposals and sales presentations, and close the sale.
- Work with sales engineers on complex customer solutions.
- Coordinate with multiple departments to fulfill customer needs.
- Maintain contact with existing customer base and capitalize on any new sales opportunities by introducing new technologies, products, and services to support client operations.
What YOU need to SUCCEED in this role:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one to three years of previous sales experience required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Salesforce software.
- Familiarity with telecommunications technology, products and services.
- Excellent listening skills along with great written and oral communication skills as well as the ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Advanced persuasion and negotiating techniques.
- Ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.