Critical Environment Tech – (Chicago, IL)
Our client is a leading service provider that provides a comprehensive suite of services for the planning, design, deployment, maintenance, refresh, and take-back of End-User/Client and Enterprise Systems including the mission-critical facilities they are housed in. They provide a single‐source solution for enabling technologies in data centers, operations centers, network facilities, server rooms, modular data centers, security operations centers, communication facilities, and the infrastructure systems that are critical to their function.
As they continue to expand, they are seeking to fill the roles of Critical Environment Techs (CET) who will be responsible for ensuring the smooth, efficient, and profitable operation of the assigned building project by ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all required work, and by attaining the utmost in customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A competitive salary, bonus opportunities, rich medical benefits programs including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid life insurance, 401K, paid short/long‐term disability and stock options.
- They promote a fun but professional atmosphere and too much more to mention.
- Become a member of the site leadership team!
- This company is in a growth phase, with lots of change in a positive direction and improving business to create a large, scalable business.
- Access to new systems and training with our client who is putting in a lot of effort to create a culture where they want engaged employees to satisfy and delight customers. Creating the culture of the future!
What you GET to go DO:
Assist that all critical equipment is properly operated, maintained and serviced, following building rules, manufacturer’s recommendations, and company policies.
Ensure that the Regional Manager receives timely verbal and written operating reports that gives him a clear understanding of the condition of the building’s critical systems and the present level of on-going preventive maintenance.
Monitor tools, parts, materials and supplies as required to maintain adequate in-house inventory for the performance of routine repairs, scheduled preventive maintenance and normal daily operations for critical systems.
Assist the Program Manager as deemed necessary with the preparation and implementation of facility procedures, i.e. Preventive Maintenance, Quality Control Plan, Repairs, etc.
Communicate with Client and personnel at predetermined frequencies, and as required, to assure complete mutual understanding of the status of all required services.
Schedule, assign, and monitor equipment repair procedures and ensure completion and inspection of subcontractor services.
Assist Monitor & Repair HVAC control panels and equipment to assure proper building temperature and humidity levels.
Monitor tools, parts, materials, and supplies as required to maintain adequate in-house inventory for the performance of routine repairs, scheduled Preventive Maintenance, and normal daily operations.
Be available for off hour emergency work and some travel maybe required for regional PM maintenance of sites. Travel 5-15% maybe required.
What you NEED to SUCCEED:
- Electrical or HVAC with a basic understanding preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in installation and maintenance of mission-critical infrastructure systems in the construction or building maintenance industry.
- We have Junior and Senior roles available for this position so if you are interested and qualified, we want to speak to you!
- Must have basic knowledge and experience using computer programs.
- This position requires frequent sitting, standing, kneeling, crouching, and stooping. The employee will be frequently required to turn head and torso, bend and flex arms, wrists, and fingers, reach with hands and arms, lift or move objects weighing 50 lbs. or more. Position requires that employee have full use of eyes and ears and full power of speech.
- Typical office conditions, plus constant visits throughout the building, where the individual is around equipment and dust, moving through confined spaces, and in extremes of heat and cold. Position may require travel to other locations for service, public relations, meetings, training, and education.