Facilities Manager – Critical Environment Tech
As they continue to expand, they are seeking a Facilities Manager who will oversee all building and grounds maintenance for our company. This person will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are safe, up to code, and fully operational. This will include all MEP repairs, safety EHS programs, and security. The facilities manager will also be responsible for managing contractors, training new employees, and working with third-party vendors.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Client offers a competitive salary range with plenty of opportunity for growth in this role!
- Rich medical benefits programs including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid life insurance, 401K, paid short/long‐term disability, and stock options.
- They promote a fun but professional atmosphere and too much more to mention.
- Become a member of the site leadership team!
- This company is in a growth phase, with lots of changes in a positive direction and improving business to create a large, scalable business.
- Access to new systems and training with our client who is putting in a lot of effort to create a culture where they want engaged employees to satisfy and delight customers. Creating the culture of the future!
15-20% potential travel to other data centers.
Delegating cleaning and maintenance tasks to team members or sub-contractors. Hands-on activities may be required.
Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of the interior and exterior areas, such as offices, conference rooms, parking lots, and outdoor recreation spaces.
Performing routine maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed.
Scheduling routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors.
Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace, including collaborating with security system vendors or a team of security professionals.
Maintaining day-to-day operations of facilities, such as delegating or completing maintenance orders.
Creating reports on maintenance, repairs, safety, and other occurrences for supervisors and other relevant staff.
Collaborating with building owners and upper management on budgeting for the facility’s needs.
- BS Degree in engineering, facilities management, or related field preferred.
- Certification in facilities management is a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to work with a PLC Control Panel is required.
- Working knowledge and understanding of all MEPs including small chillers and HVAC equipment.
- Understands the basic techniques and methods of project management including planning and control methods.
- Strong leadership, and oral, and written communication skills.