Critical Environmental Supervisor
Our client is a leading service provider that provides a comprehensive suite of services for the planning, design, deployment, maintenance, refresh and take-back of End-User/Client and Enterprise Systems including the mission-critical facilities they are housed in. They provide a single‐source solution for enabling technologies in data centers, operations centers, network facilities, server rooms, modular data centers, security operations centers, communication facilities and the infrastructure systems that are critical to their function.
As they continue to expand, they are seeking a Critical Environmental Supervisor in the Chicago area that will be responsible for the smooth, efficient, and profitable operation of the assigned building project by ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all required work, and by attaining the utmost in customer satisfaction.
What’s in it for YOU?
- This job is not your typical role with set hours, as there is flexibility and lots of independence in this role.
- Lots of growth opportunities and ways to grow your knowledge base in this field.
- A competitive salary, bonus opportunities, rich medical benefits programs including health, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid life insurance, 401K, paid short/long‐term disability and stock options.
- They promote a fun but professional atmosphere and too much more to mention.
What you GET to go DO:
- Ensure that all critical equipment is properly operated, maintained, and serviced, following building rules, manufacturer’s recommendations, and company policies.
- Maintain all facilities and equipment at the highest levels of safety, security, sanitation, and efficiency.
- Ensure that the Program Manager receives timely verbal and written operating reports that give him a clear understanding of the condition of the building’s critical systems and the present level of ongoing preventive maintenance.
- Monitor tools, parts, materials, and supplies as required to maintain adequate in-house inventory for the performance of routine repairs, scheduled preventive maintenance, and normal daily operations for critical systems.
- Assist the Program Manager, as he deems necessary with the preparation and implementation of facility procedures, i.e. Preventive Maintenance, Quality Control Plan, Repairs, etc.
- Communicate with Client and TSS personnel at predetermined frequencies, and as required, to assure complete mutual understanding of the status of all required services.
- Monitor HVAC control panels and equipment to assure proper building temperature and humidity levels.
- Monitor tools, parts, materials, and supplies as required to maintain adequate in-house inventory for the performance of routine repairs, scheduled Preventive Maintenance, and normal daily operations.
- Be available for off-hour emergency work on a rotating schedule.Travel may be required to different sites 20%
What you NEED to SUCCEED:
- HVAC focus or Electrical with a master’s license preferred, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in the installation and maintenance of mission-critical infrastructure systems in the construction or building maintenance industry.
- Must have solid analytical, negotiating, and interpersonal skills, plus knowledge and experience using basic business computer programs.
- Expectations for Performance Responsibilities and Behavioral Responsibilities must be met.
- Within 3-6 months have compentecy in Modular Data Infrastructure and system knowledge acceptable by Program Manager
- Be familiar with and assure compliance with applicable Federal, State, and local rules, codes, and regulations.