Entry-Level Field Engineer – October
Please keep in mind that unfortunately, candidate visa sponsorship of any type is not an option for this role.
As the world’s largest offshore drilling company, our client, is dedicated to driving energy innovation. They help design, develop, and deliver technology that transforms how work is done in reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing. They were founded with an impactful mission to create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy, for the benefit of all.
As a Field Engineer, you’ll be involved in every part of the business. From helping acquire essential data to planning long-term well development, you’ll organize, run, and report operations in the field environment and assist specialists and other Engineers with key decisions. Your training will be hands-on as you learn about the energy industry and become an expert in the various tools and services in your business line. You’ll be asked to learn a lot quickly, and you’ll be given responsibility and support to make your impact and start becoming a leader in the oil and gas business.
What’s in it for YOU?
- An incredible role that allows you to travel and work with a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world!
- Opportunity to pioneer new approaches and harness the latest advances in disciplines including AI, machine learning, IIoT, and more.
- A company culture of meritocracy and belonging, where they encourage every member of the global team to share ideas, make an impact, and contribute to continuous improvement as well as their own personal growth!
- Join a community of experts that work together to extend the limits of what’s possible in the industry with exceptional training, tailored approaches, and career development.
- Dedicated systems and open honest dialogue to help you develop your career with potential opportunities across regions, functions, and businesses!
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Our client will provide 6-8 months of paid, on the job training you need to become an adept problem-solver, who uses the latest technology to deliver exceptional service quality. You will then be promoted to a full time, fully trained Oil & Gas Maintenance (or Field) Engineer.
- You will be required to RELOCATE, to any given region in the United States, that is an oil field location. Relocation fees are taken care of by the company!
- Perform operations, operate equipment, and be accountable for team wellsite performance, by the end of your training
- Manage field operations, including engineering design, maintenance, job planning, and operational reporting
- Learn the well construction process and understand the role of different service companies
- Support engineers and specialists on-site and help with essential duties, such as risk analysis
- Effectively manage a crew and/or processes within a year
- Help prepare wellsite reports and post-job debriefings
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement of culture—across the business!
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Must have to 0-1 years experience. We are looking for people ready to get their foot in the door, as this is a gateway position to be with the best in the world!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
- A personality that is driven, committed, and allows you to act with integrity to become part of one of the most multi-cultural groups of experts in any industry, anywhere.
- Super motivated with a passion to work outdoors and the ability to commit to a lot of travel, as training and projects will be around the world with expenses paid!