Experienced Technical Recruiter
RecruitAbility is a leading recruiting, technology, and consulting firm born and bred in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2017, we have specialized in filling senior roles for companies in areas such as artificial intelligence, data science, machine learning, sales & marketing, as well as finance & accounting. For three years, we were recognized by the Austin Business Journal on its annual “Best Places To Work” list. Our straightforward concept of “Recruiting Reimagined” has been a game-changer by aligning our interests with our partners and building long-term value.
Currently, we are looking for an Experienced Technical Recruiter to join our team who will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle recruiting process. The best fit for this role will have prior experience in an Agency Environment with a proven track record of excelling and familiarity with filling roles in technical positions.
What’s in it for YOU at one of the “Best Places to Work”
- A company culture dedicated to treating our team members like family and providing excellent service to both our clients and candidates!
- Training program built on decades of recruiting experience with access to a vast knowledge base including Support, Tools, Processes, and anything needed to succeed.
- Hybrid work schedule and an Unlimited PTO Plan!
- Company-subsidized medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as Company-sponsored 401(k).
- Join a great team dedicated to changing lives! We enjoy team lunches, happy hours, quarterly events, and exciting company outings!
- A passionate leadership team with an open-door policy and dedication to helping employees with growth and learning opportunities.
What YOU get to DO in this customer-facing position:
- Source, screen and manage candidates through the recruiting and hiring process for assigned search projects.
- Communicate with clients, present high qualified candidates, and provide regular progress reports.
- Collaborate with team members and support staff to ensure search project success.
- Contribute to the team, have a passion for learning and be great at something.
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain a candidate pipeline to achieve quota.
- Foster relationships with candidates to ensure they have a positive experience.
- Willing to help mentor and develop junior talent on the team.
- Help us build a great company and get involved in company plans and initiatives for growth.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- 3+ years' experience as a Professional Recruiter within an Agency Environment. (Tech Industry ++)
- Willing to dedicate the time and energy necessary to achieve performance goals.
- Expertise in sourcing on platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed and
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication.
- You bring energy and a willingness to try new ways of doing things.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
CORE VALUES that we LIVE every day:
0% DRAMA – Keep it simple; be direct with every action.
ACCOUNTABILITY – Own it, accountability is everything; expect it from yourself and hold everyone to it.
LIVE TO SERVE – Be a leader who serves others and is a continuous learner.
BRUTAL TRANSPARENCY – Strive for total transparency and honesty.
PLAY TO WIN… AS A TEAM – Always compete together!