Field Service Engineer – Industrial Automation
Our client is a leading provider of Automation Solutions, I&E Construction Services, Power Generation, and Packaged Equipment services for the energy and industrial markets. Their expertise encompasses the full spectrum of system technologies from pneumatic – hydraulic control systems to state-of-the-art programmable solutions to chemical injection systems.
They are looking for a Field Engineer that is involved in every part of the business. From helping acquire essential data to planning long-term development, you’ll organize, run, and report operations in the field environment and assist specialists and other engineers with key decisions. Your training will be hands-on as you learn about the energy industry and become an expert in the various equipment and services that we provide. You’ll be asked to learn a lot quickly, and you’ll be given responsibility and support to make your impact and become a leader in the oil and gas business.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and be accountable for equipment performance, and integrity of operations.
- Manage field operations, including engineering design, maintenance, job planning, and operational reporting.
- Support engineers and specialists on-site and help with essential duties, such as risk analysis.
- Programming and commissioning of Yokogawa DCS, or Delta-V DCS system
- Coordination with project team for scheduling/ scope management and execution
- Adherence to company specifications and industry regulations
- Development of necessary software and assist in the integration and startup of the control systems
- Provide detailed written and verbal reports to the client
What’s in it for YOU?
- An incredible role that allows you to travel and work with a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world!
- Opportunity to pioneer new approaches and harness the latest advances in disciplines including subsea control, production controls, and integration of new advanced systems.
- The support of one of the best control teams in the business. You will always have the support of the full resources of the company to assist you in your work.
- A company culture of support and recognition, where they encourage every member of the team to share ideas, make an impact, and contribute to continuous improvement as well as their own personal growth!
- Join a community of experts who work together to extend the limits of what’s possible in the industry with exceptional training, tailored approaches, and career development.
- Dedicated systems and open honest dialogue to help you develop your career with potential opportunities across regions, functions, and businesses!
Required Education and Experience
- Must have experience with Rockwell PLC’s (Logix 5000), Wonderware HMI, Allen Bradley, Plant Pax, DeltaV, Yokogawa, or a complementary mix of programming and commissioning of these systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science, or 5-10 years of applicable experience in this field.
- A personality that is driven, and committed, and allows you to act with integrity to become part of one of the most recognized groups of experts in any industry, anywhere.
- A passion for working outdoors and the ability to commit to travel, as training and projects will be varied with generous expense and travel bonuses!
- 40-hour work week
- Positions are available with rotation on a 14-day on /14-day off schedule and your days off are yours to use as you like.
- Some offshore work is required, all safety training is provided
- Travel is mostly in TX/LA area, about 50% of the time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Basic Life, AD&D, Short and Long term Disability insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- FSA and HSA
- Relocation assistance available