Our client provides fast, easy tax preparation and e-file services for individual taxpayers. As they continue to grow, they are looking for a fully remote FP&A Manager with strong/ advanced SQL skills to join the finance team. This manager will be responsible for collaborating across all business units to lead financial modeling, planning, analytics, and reporting for the entirety of the team. In this role, you will also be responsible for the organization and management of key financial information that supports analytical and strategic planning across the company as well as report to the Chief Financial Officer.
What's in it for YOU?
- 100% emote role
- A company culture that is about collaboration, transparency, ownership of correction of errors, and constant learning and evolution of self, peers, and teams.
- The company pays 100% of medical for the employee (spouse and family are included) with a 4% 401k match.
- Hybrid work opportunity with 18 holidays and 10 PTO days.
What you GET to go DO:
- This FP&A Manager will be a close advisor to the senior management team playing a key role in planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and reporting.
- Given the large volume of customers we serve, you’ll be working with big datasets and will be writing SQL and python scripts and automating analyses and reports. Candidates with strong finance, Excel and SQL knowledge with a desire to learn python on the job are welcome to apply.
- This Financial Planning and Analysis Manager should be able to field questions about the company's revenue and financial projections, marketing channel performance, and customer service performance, providing preemptive answers to the leadership team and providing insights into where we are doing well and where we are falling short.
- Perform regular tasks for monthly closing and reporting, including variance analysis, rolling forecasting, and KPI reporting.
- Provides senior management with on-time and accurate financial reporting, insights, and analysis, to be used for strategic and tactical decision-making.
- A strong candidate will have the opportunity to grow into the Director of Finance role overseeing a team.
- This list is not all-inclusive of other tasks and subtasks that may be necessary for performing this role, but rather an overview of the role's primary work tasks.
What you NEED to SUCCEED:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines is required
- Intermediate/ advanced knowledge of SQL/querying languages is required
- MBA, CFA (level 1+), or equivalent knowledge is preferred.
- Familiarity with Python is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to prepare, present, and communicate to team and management, your analyses in a concise and understandable manner.