Human Resources Manager
Our client is a startup in the transportation industry transforming the way to build tomorrow’s transportation networking at their headquarters located in Texas.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible as the main point of contact for all Human Resource matters such as but not limited to benefits, compensation, training, payroll, and employee relations.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Launch a career with a company that is evolving transportation and making a meaningful impact that will last for generations to come!
- Highly competitive compensation range and spectacular comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays, a generous PTO plan, and equity for all permanent employees.
- They offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of their employees and their families.
What YOU get to DO at this INNOVATING company
- Manage performance, investigations, make recommendations for corrective action, and lead terminations.
- Maintain a productive relationship with managers in your client group, meet regularly to discuss morale, areas of improvement, and performance.
- Review and respond to matters complex in nature that have been escalated due to risk, urgency, or severity.
- Manage the integration, configuration, and administration of HR systems.
- Outline team priorities and timelines and manage team performance toward achieving goals.
- Design and administer health insurance coverage.
- Initiate, administer, and resolve workers compensation claims for a self-insured and fully insured employer.
- Approve time cards, modify pay rates, implement one-off payments, and ensure payment of salaried and hourly employees bi-weekly.
- Facilitate the new-hire on-boarding process including generating offer letters, and processing background checks.
- Assist with HR initiatives and projects.
What YOU need to SUCCEED in this role
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8+ years of experience in an HR position.
- HRCI or SHRM certification.
- Acute attention to detail and strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and with little direction.
- Ability to quickly and reasonably prioritize tasks.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate with internal/external customers, vendors, management etc. in both formal and informal situations.
- An analytical mindset that thrives on formulating strategy and presenting data.
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency.