Our client is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. For nearly 45 years, they have owned a culture of success and employee empowerment that has enabled talented individuals to create cutting-edge solutions for Aerospace and Defense customers. They are widely known as an organization that Chief Engineers and Program Managers come to when they need to solve their unique RF/MW challenges.
As the company continues to expand its efforts, they are looking for an Inventory Clerk who will be responsible for include unpacking, stocking, pulling, receiving, and issuing materials properly. You must route material throughout the stockroom and production areas. This role is essential to the smooth operations of the production team.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and annual bonuses with flexible work schedules and a great PTO plan for first-year employees.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as HSA match, basic and supplemental life insurance, disability and 401(k) with competitive percentage match.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure! This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Every month they do something cool and employee events are a major plus here! They have exciting happenings like half-day Fridays, Happy Hours, Game Days, Chili Cook-offs, Friendsgiving, Halloween parties, etc.
- Work for a very recognized name in the electronics industry that allows for acknowledgment, awards, and opportunities for employees to get their name out there in publications all around the world, as our client is well known in its space.
- Make history by creating out-of-this-world products!
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Enter and maintain lot control into an ERP system.
- Identify material aging as necessary for Space level inventory.
- Pull materials for production kits while maintaining and documenting lot control.
- Receive materials.
- Enter material transactions into an ERP system.
- Labels stock for identification purposes.
- Perform cycle counts of stocked material as required.
- Assembles kits from pick lists.
- Ensures that kit pulls are labeled accurately and are readable.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years of stock room or warehouse experience is preferred.
- ERP system and lot control experience desired.
- Knowledge of computer system(s) and electronic components are beneficial.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory systems is preferred.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time-management skills, and be detail-oriented.
- Displays good communication and interpersonal skills.
- This position is very active and may require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing throughout the day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 35 pounds.