Outside Sales Rep – Orlando
Our client is a fast growing, highly successful start up, based in Austin, Texas. They are a leader in the field of medical technology and healthcare services, focusing on innovative solutions for chronic pain and musculoskeletal disorders with a physician-driven and patient-centric approach.
As they continue to grow, they are in search of a Sales Rep – Medical Tech and Care Services responsible for maximizing market share, sales, and customer satisfaction in their Orlando territory. The role involves employing a focused sales approach to new markets, Key Opinion Leaders, and competitive accounts, aiming to achieve sales revenue targets. The Sales Representative will promote, sell, and our clients unique Medical Tech Devices to give Providers even more options for acute back pain patients.
What YOU get to DO at this competitive company:
- Build and grow this Territory as large as you can make it – Dallas is our client’s number #2 Market Nationally!
- Own the entire sales life cycle, calling on Doctors, Surgeons, Acute Pain Management Centers, VA and other organizations that provide lower back care
- Establish and Maintain key relationships within the Medical Industry while truly helping patients who need help
- Design a dynamic monthly plan to surpass revenue goals, align daily activities with territorial objectives, and optimize efficiency through strategic territory routing.
- Spearheads revenue growth by mastering VA/WC/DOL processes and excels in paperwork procedures.
- Embrace continuous learning, demonstrate excellence in territory inventory management, uphold company policies (especially HIPAA/PHI procedures), and pioneer innovative activities.
- Additionally, they foster a culture of shared success, embrace local field travel, and approach additional duties with enthusiasm, viewing each task as an opportunity for excellence.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- A minimum of three years of experience in general sales with a minimum of two years of sales experience within the same or a comparable industry.
- Willingness and ability to work hard, be Activity Oriented and be Driven for wanting to make more money than you ever have before.
- Outside sales experience, adept at making in office sales calls and the ability to regularly lift 75 lbs. is essential.
- Organization and Planning skills to build out your territory plan and be disciplined enough to follow it
- Demonstrates proficiency in a diverse skill set encompassing training, effective communication, self-development, sales acumen, self-confidence, strategic sales planning, organizational proficiency, and expertise in medical-related skills.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Incredible earning opportunity that offers uncapped commissions and first year expectations close to 6 figures!
- Join an amazing company that is growing and a Leadership Team that knows how to build a winning company.
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement.
- An industry best guarantee against commissions and a comprehensive benefits package offers a variety of health, dental, and vision plans for employees to choose from.
- Additional perks include tuition reimbursement, critical care coverage, accidental insurance, Life Insurance for disability, teledoc services, help advocate assistance, and more.